Welcome to Centini Hair website run by TSULTRIM (UK) LTD. The following terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) form a binding agreement between you and TSULTRIM (UK) LTD, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number , VAT Number and with registered offices at 815 Fulham Road London SW6 5GH, which is sometimes referred to as “Centini Hair “, “centinihair.com” “we,” “us” or “our.” Our e-mail address is email@example.com and our phone number is 020 3638 3613
Centini Hair is an online community for people to organise their interests, browse and get recommendations around their interests (the “Services”) through our website www.centinihair.com and other online areas owned or operated by us, such as our Facebook and mobile phone applications (the “Site”). The Services also include the opportunity for you to purchase special offers (as described below). The Services and Site are collectively referred to here as “ Centini Hair “
Conditional Use of Our Site and Services
Your permission to use Centini Hair is conditional upon your agreement that you:
• are 13 years of age or older, but are 18 years of age or older to purchase any offer;
• will comply with these Terms of Service;
• will not copy or distribute any part of Centini Hair in any medium without TSULTRIM (UK) LTD’s prior written authorisation;
• will provide accurate information when creating an account or registering for our Services;
• are solely responsible for your User ID and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using Centini Hair ;
• will not use Centini Hair to collect any personally identifiable information, including account names, email addresses, or other such information, for commercial purposes;
• will not use the communication systems provided by or contacts made on Centini Hair for any commercial solicitation purposes;
• are solely responsible for your Content submissions, including discussion posts, profile information and links, pictures, and other such content;
• represent that you own or have the necessary licences, rights, permissions, and consents to use and authorise Centini Hair to use any and all Content submitted by you to Centini Hair in accordance with the licences granted in this Agreement;
• hereby grant each Centini Hair user, whether using Centini Hair or an application authorised by TSULTRIM (UK) LTD but developed via a third-party developer, a non-exclusive licence to access the Content you submit through Centini Hair and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Content as permitted through Centini Hair ’s functionality and under these Terms of Service;
• will not submit Content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such Content to Centini Hair; and
• agree that we have the right to determine whether any of your Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
Your Account And Centini Hair Profile
You will need to register by creating an account with Centini Hair (either by registering directly with us or by allowing a Centini Hair application to connect through your Facebook profile) in order to publish Content on the Site or obtain access to certain Services, including offers. If you choose to create an account or Centini Hair profile with us, you agree to provide only accurate, complete registration information, and you will keep that information up-to-date if it changes. When you register, you will obtain unique log-in credentials (a “User ID”). Access to the Centini Hair Site and Services is not authorised by any other person or entity using your User ID and you are responsible for preventing such unauthorised use. Individuals and entities whose privilege to access the Site or use the Services has previously been terminated by Centini Hair may not register for an account, nor may you designate any of those individuals to use your account on your behalf.
Centini Hair relies on User IDs to know whether users accessing the Site and using our Services are authorised to do so. If someone accesses our Site or Services using a User ID that we’ve issued to you, we will rely on that User ID and will assume that access has been made by you. You are solely responsible for any and all access to the Site or use of the Services by persons using your User ID. Please notify us immediately if you become aware that your User ID is being used without authorisation.
Non-Confidentiality, Security And Privacy
You understand that much of the information that you submit to us (such as postings and invitations) is submitted precisely for the purpose of disclosure in a variety of ways by Centini Hair, and therefore such information is not subject to any confidentiality obligation. Other information, such as credit card information provided in connection with the purchase of a offer, is maintained with appropriate privacy and security protections. You agree that information provided to us in connection with the purchase of a offer, other than your credit card information, may be disclosed by us to the Centini Hair Merchant for their commercial purposes including to provide the offer.
Any communications between you and Centini Hair, such as email or other correspondence, in which you offer suggestions or comments for improving or modifying our Services will be deemed by us to be non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you agree that such information may be used by us without any limitation whatsoever.
Rules Regarding Information And Other Content
When you use the Site, you can publish and obtain access to various kinds of information and materials, all of which we call “Content.” Content also includes information and materials posted to the Site by you. You agree not to revise or obscure Content posted by others (including advertising and promotions authorised by Centini Hair ), and you agree not to post or use any Content in any manner that:
• infringes the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of others,
• breaches the privacy, publicity, or other rights of third parties,
• is unlawful, defamatory, discriminatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate, as determined by Centini Hair in its sole discretion,
• is false or inaccurate, or
• could damage our company, parent company, sister companies, affiliates, advertisers, or any other third party.
Though we strive to enforce these rules with all of our users, you may be exposed through the Site or Services to Content that breaches our policies or is otherwise offensive. You may use the Site and Services at your own risk. We may, but are not obligated to, terminate user accounts and/or remove Content from the Site if we determine or suspect that those accounts or Content breach the terms of this Agreement or the applicable agreement with the offending user(s). We take no responsibility for your exposure to Content on the Site whether it breaches our policies or not.
General Rules Of User Conduct
It is our goal to make the use of our Site and Services a good experience for all of our users, so you agree not to do any of the following:
conduct or promote any illegal activities while using the Site or Services;
• upload, distribute or print anything that may be harmful to children;
• attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardies the correct functioning of the Site or Services, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Site;
• attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Site or Services to which you do not possess access rights;
• upload or transmit any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious code;
• use the Site or Services to generate or distribute unsolicited email advertisements or spam;
• use any automatic or manual process to search or harvest information from the Site or Services, or to interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Site or Services; or
• impersonate another user.
Links To Third Party Sites
We don’t have control over websites that Centini Hair may link to. Centini Hair may contain links to third party websites that are not owned, operated, or controlled by TSULTRIM (UK) LTD. Therefore, we cannot and do not assume responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such websites or the companies that own them. Additionally, we cannot and will not censor or edit the content of any third party website. By using Centini Hair you expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third party website.
TSULTRIM (UK) LTD provides consumers with opportunities to purchase products and services from Centini Hair and sometimes with a time limited promotional added value (a “offer”).
1. How It Works
By placing an order for a given offer, service or a product, you make an offer to purchase the item you have selected on the terms, restrictions and conditions associated with the offer. Once you’ve placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email of the offer, service or product and your credit card will be charged for the amount of the offer advertised on the site. We will notify you by email when the Centini Hair Voucher (defined below) for the offer, service or product is ready to be used, or collected. You are required to create an account in order to purchase. An account is required so we can collect information to allow you to pay for your offers, services or products and provide you with easy access to print your purchases, view your past purchases, and modify your preferences.
2. Expiration Dates
The expiration date for a Centini Hair Voucher is as printed on the Voucher and Centini Hair will honour the Voucher in compliance with law.
3. Offer, Services And Products Specific Terms
Each offer, product and service has specific terms associated with the offer, which will be presented to you before you commit to purchase the particular offer. Offer with specific terms supersede any inconsistent terms in this Agreement, except to the extent such terms are prohibited by applicable law.
4.Centini Hair Voucher Terms
Unless otherwise stated in the Voucher or required by law, the following additional terms apply to all Vouchers:
• no cash value for any Voucher,
• no change, cash back or credit will be issued for partial redemption of the paid portion of a Voucher, except as required by law,
• no change, cash back or credit will be issued for partial redemption of the promotional portion of a Voucher,
• Vouchers cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions unless otherwise noted on the Voucher,
• Vouchers cannot be redeemed against any taxes, tips, alcohol and any other beverage, prior balances or purchases, shipping or handling, unless otherwise noted on the Voucher,
• Centini Hair is not responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or lost or stolen Voucher reference numbers,
• Vouchers are issued to you personally and duplicate use, sale or trade of a Voucher is prohibited,
• some service vouchers has limited availability, advance bookings are recommended
5. Promotions Of The Offer Programme
From time to time we may offer special promotions, contests and/or draws intended to provide you an incentive to purchase offers or to encourage you to get others to do so. The applicable rules will be posted on the Site in or near the description of each such promotion. We reserve the right to determine and apply these rules in our sole discretion.
6. Products Available For Sale
The Site can be accessed from countries around the world. You understand that some or all products or services provided on the Site may not be available for purchase to persons residing in certain jurisdictions or geographic areas. TSULTRIM (UK) LTD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to exclude or otherwise limit the provision of a Voucher for any product or service to a person residing in any jurisdiction or geographical area. TSULTRIM (UK) LTD does not represent or warrant that any product or service promoted on the Site will be available for purchase by any particular person.
7. Cancellations And Refunds
You may cancel your purchase of any offer within seven working days following the date on which we have issued the corresponding Voucher to you, provided always that the Voucher has not been redeemed and no booking has been made. A working day for these purposes is any day that is not a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday in England. To exercise your right of cancellation, please call us on 02076109557 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provided your call is taken and/or email is received within the seven working day period, and the Voucher has not been redeemed, we will be happy to issue a refund OR credit note for the price you had paid for the Voucher. After seven working days, or after redemption (if sooner), we do not provide refunds.
8. Credit Note
Credit note is a form of TSULTRIM (UK) LTD currency that may be applied as a credit towards future Centini Hair purchases. Credit notes can be used towards payment in salons, on services or product. Credit notes expire one year after of the issue date.
9. Fair Usage
Some of the offers are provided for a limited number of purchasers or a limited number of purchases, as specified for the particular offer. Any attempt by a purchaser to obtain more than the permitted number of Vouchers specified for a particular offer by using multiple or different identities, credit cards, forms, registrations, addresses or any other method will void that person’s purchases. TSULTRIM (UK) LTD will determine, in our sole discretion, whether purchase characteristics indicate a breach of these rules.
We may change or discontinue the Site or any of the Services at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement at our election and for any reason, without prior notice, and this Agreement will automatically terminate in the event that you breach any of the terms and conditions set forth below. In the event of any termination, you will immediately stop using our Site and our Services. Any Voucher issued prior to termination will be honoured according to its terms and the terms of this Agreement specifically applicable to such Voucher.
Limitations of Liability
We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation by us or our employees or agents. You have certain rights under the law which include that we will provide the Site and Services to a reasonable standard. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to affect these statutory rights. For more information about your statutory rights contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
If we breach these Terms we shall only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach, up to a maximum of the total amount of fees that you have paid us during the previous 12 month period for the specific service at issue. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of entering into this Agreement. We are not responsible for:
• losses not caused by our breach;
• indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of entering into this Agreement, for example loss of profits or loss of opportunity;
• content posted by other users;
• contracts entered into with third parties;
• loss of data;
• loss of goodwill;
• computer malfunction or failure;
• business or commercial losses caused to non-consumers; or
• failure to provide the Site or Services or to meet any of our obligations under this Agreement where such failure is due to Events Beyond Our Control. “Events Beyond Our Control” means any cause beyond our reasonable control which prevents us from providing the Site or Services or fulfilling any of our other obligations under this Agreement and includes but is not limited to disruptions to the internet, fire, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, war, nuclear accident, terrorist activity and acts of God.
You agree to compensate TSULTRIM (UK) LTD for all losses, expenses and other costs (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) incurred by TSULTRIM(UK) LTD which are caused by your breach of this Agreement or any claim that any Content submitted by you causes damage to or infringes the rights of a third party. This compensation obligation will survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement and your use of TSULTRIM (UK) LTD
Reservation of Rights and Release
TSULTRIM (UK) LTD reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor, or take any action deems appropriate regarding disputes that you may have with other customers of ours or any Merchants. To the extent the law permits, you waive and release us from any and all claims or liability related to any Content posted on the Site and from any and all claims related to the conduct of any other customers of ours or any Merchants.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Site and Services, including applicable copyrights, trade marks and other proprietary rights. We are not granting any licence to you under any of those intellectual property rights by virtue of this Agreement, except for the limited right to use the Site and Services in accordance with this Agreement. “ Centini Hair ” is our trade mark. Other product and company names that are mentioned on the Site or provided as part of the Services may be trade marks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
The Content on Centini Hair, excluding all intellectual property of other sites obtained by way of API and/or linking and Content posted by our customers, is owned by TSULTRIM (UK) LTD. This includes, without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, interactive features and the trade marks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”). The Marks are owned or licensed to TSULTRIM (UK) LTD, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States law, the law of the jurisdiction where you reside, and international conventions. Content provided by TSULTRIM(UK) LTD is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted by this Agreement in and to the Site and Services.